Joshua 24:15
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
39+ weeks...but who is counting??
I really thought we'd have a baby by now, but here I am...5 days from d-day! We've also made official our big announcement - we are moving to Ohio! Back to my hometown, where we are going to give the ole' family business a try. We are both very excited about our changes and the opportunities that lie ahead of us! The boys will grow up close to one set of grandparents and extended family, which we are much looking forward to. It's been difficult and sad to tell our co-workers...and we haven't even begun to say goodbye to our friends. We're only going to be 2 hours away, so we aren't really looking at it as goodbye - we just won't see each other quite as often.
So...we move on May 30th, which could potentially be only 1 week after the birth of our new little boy! We are praying for a healthy and safe delivery, however God plans to bring him into this world. I do know that one thing is certain - I will not be pregnant after Friday, May 22. It's a little later than I was ever thinking, but hey...after 40 weeks, whats a few more days?!?
I'll try to blog again before baby Rosco arrives, and for those that I haven't seen in a while, I'll leave you with a few more great pictures (by Chrisdee Rastatter) taken at 35 weeks. Maybe I'll post another one later...the baby has done a lot of growing since these were taken!
1 comment:
So happy to here you are moving back home. I am sure the family will be glad to have you so close to them. Love the pictures of you and Brendan. Just a few more days and it will be all over. Looking forward in meeting the new little one. Love you Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment