Joshua 24:15
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Totally in Love...

To go from this....

to this...




in just a few day...it's amazing!! Each new day I spend getting to know Levi I fall more and more in love! As much as I loved being pregnant, it's hard to remember what it was like before I had this little guy in my arms. We have been so blessed with a great baby - healthy, a great sleeper, and a great eater - we can't even express how elated we are to have a happy baby. God is good (and he knew we couldn't handle another Brendan right now!). I didn't know my heart could open with this much more love for another little baby.

Our family is adjusting quite nicely - Brendan refers to Levi as "my baby" and constantly wants to know what his baby is doing or where he is. He has been very gentle, much to our surprise! He seems to really know that baby Levi was in mommy's belly, and now mommy has an "owie". I'm sure it's hard for him to understand why mommy can't pick him up, but he's becoming such a big boy and is very independent these days! It's so cute to hear him talk about mommy in the hospital and coming home with baby Levi. Here are my 3 favorite boys!!


Levi had his 1 week check on Monday and put up some quite impressive numbers! He was 8lbs 1oz at birth, 7lbs 7oz when he came home...and 8lbs 7oz at 1 week! That's 1lb in just a little over 4 days!! He is also 21 1/2" long, so either he grew 1/2" or just stretched out a little more. We have the green light to stop waking him up to eat in the night, so he's sleeping for 4-5 hours at a time...what a blessing compared to his big brother!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the Russell family. You all look so happy. Can't wait to see the little guy. Brendan is getting soooo very cute.

Love you all Aunt Debbie

Rebekah said...

Great pics Tiff. :) That's so great the Levi is so relaxed. :)

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Congratulations on another sweet boy! Aren't they just the best??? :) You are glowing and look wonderful!

Kristy said...

Congrats guys - he's a cutie! Glad everyone is doing well!

The Miller's said...

Hi Tiffany! This is Amanda Miller - I found your blog through Matt's facebook. Congrats on your new little one! We have a blog as well - www.mattandamandamiller.blogspot.com. You have a beautiful family!

Kelly said...

You guys need to update your blog with some house pics? How's life in Ohio?

Liz said...

Grace was asking to play with Brendan the other day when we were talking about her school friends. We miss you guys. We also need a blog update with pictures of the boys!