Joshua 24:15
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter!

Rather than try to catch everyone up (since it's been a while!) right now, here is a sneak-peak with a few pictures from a little photo shoot we did with our friend Chrisdee last weekend. Brendan quite enjoyed the easter eggs, especially throwing them into the fountain.

We just returned from a visit with Tiffany's family in Ohio (our last trip until the baby comes!), and now we're home for a few days before we head to Muncie to spend Easter with Adam's family. We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter - what a glorious week as a Christian, and what a blessing to have the freedom to celebrate our risen Savior. God Bless!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brendan has gotten tall. You look good and your hair has gotten long too. I am sure you are ready for the next one to be here. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Aunt Debbie

The Lorick's said...

I can't believe how much Brendan has grown!!! He is so cute! Glad you posted a couple pictures!

Rebekah said...

Brendan had grown so much!! I LOVE his eyes!! He's too cute. I hope you post some belly pictures soon. :) It's almost time!!!!