Just checking to see if anyone is out there! I thought about writing a post today, but I'm still not sure... I have lots of new blogging material, you'll just have to stay tuned for the next 2 weeks to find out what's going on!
Oh yeah - and Brendan's going to be a big brother in (less than) 6 weeks!
Joshua 24:15
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm here!! Bring on the blogs; I'm ready for a Russell update!
Me too!! It's about time there is life on this page!! :) hehe!!
I am here.... and waiting on your new up date.
Sorry tiff I have no ideal how that came up with MOM But this is Aunt Debbie.
Whoa! I about fell out of my chair - when I saw a post on this blog! :) I'll be waiting - I'm anxious to see some updated pictures of Brendan! :)
Post a Comment