Joshua 24:15
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Not me! Monday

Okay, so this is my first time to do something like this, but it looks like fun so I'm going to give it a try! If you follow along, I think it will be even more fun! Check out MckMama's blog for more info...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, I am not addicted to MckMama's blog and I definitely do not check it every day...more than once. Not because her writing is so clever and witty, nor because her children are beautiful, nor because I feel God tugging on my heart to pray daily for her unborn son Stellan - that God will perform a miracle and he will be born with a perfect heart. And I definitely don't read MckMama's blog daily (and share her antics with my husband) because she challenges me to be a stronger woman of God, a better (and healthier!) mom, and a better wife.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I did not leave my (less than a year-old) digital camera outside for 10 days, only to be found by my husband during a rain storm. I really didn't...that would be completely careless. I didn't sit it down in a pile of leaves to chase a toddler down the street. I also didn't order a new camera (too cheap to be true) from a bogus website, only with the hopes they actually "cancel" my order and don't charge my credit card. That would be doubly irresponsible. I didn't do that. (However, my husband really didn't get mad at me!!)


What kind of person would do such a thing? Not me! I hope I don't do anything like that for quite a while...hopefully next Monday I don't have anything more exciting to write about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Fall! (and enjoy these pictures...not only were they very expensive, they may be the last ones you see for a while!)

3 comments:

The Lorick's said...

I love your new blog layout and I loved your post! You did a good job! Sorry about your camera!! Brendan is getting so big! He's a cutie!

Jenn

Rebekah said...

Wow, Brendan looks so much like you. :) Sorry about your camera -- hopefully you can get another one soon!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Brendan you are getting big. Sorry about your camera

Aunt Debbie